People Buy From People They Trust-Reviews are Your #1 Marketing Tool
What is the first thing you do when you go to a restaurant? What about search for a hotel? If you are like millions of other individuals, you look at reviews. On yelp, travelocity and even when purchasing items from Amazon.
Even when you pull out your iphone to ask Siri a question, or open up the maps application, reviews for the business in question pop up!
Selling your product or service shouldn't be any different. Make sure your Facebook, Google + and even your website is showcasing happy reviews from customers.
Best of all-good reviews are a FREE marketing tool.
Here are some interesting facts from an article on Bright Local:
- 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation
- 7 out of 10 consumers will leave a review for a business if they're asked to
- 90% of consumers read less than 10 reviews before forming an opinion about a business
- 54% of people will visit the website after reading positive reviews
- 73% of consumers think that reviews older than 3 months are no longer relevant
- 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more
- 58% of consumers say that the star rating of a business is most important
Where are your reviews? Are they positive?
Utilize your raving customer's feedback to tell your story!
Looking for some help extracting your positive reviews from customers and getting them on the review sites appropriate for your business goals? Contact Enthusiasm Lab!